New Apps for HiDrive Cloud Storage
iOS and Android app with improved design and features
STRATO HiDrive customers can look forward to the new release of its Android and iOS app. In addition to an innovative design, HiDrive developers have significantly improved the features.
The increasing popularity of HiDrive is due to the application’s flexibility and its hosting in TÜV-certified high-performance data centers with servers located in Germany.
• Improved design: Operation is even more intuitive and general navigation is easier to use. Another aspect is that the Android app adopts Google's Material Design, providing a more standardized interface compared to many other Android apps.
• Optimized sort feature: Users can sort their files according to individual preferences, for instance by date, file size or in alphabetical order.
• Revised sharing concept: Now it’s even easier to share files or to monitor live shares. The share overview shows at a glance which ones are currently active.
• New iOS backup: New images and videos can now be uploaded automatically.
• Useful image information: The iOS and Android apps both show the image metadata.
HiDrive – Data storage from Germany
HiDrive is among Germany’s leading online storage systems and provides a broad range of options to access data: Various apps for different devices and operating systems are available. Users can also book an optional protocol package to access their cloud storage via their standard protocols such as SMB/CIFS, WebDAV, FTP or rsync. HiDrive is just as convincing when it comes to security: All data is stored exclusively in STRATO’s high-performance data centers in Berlin and Karlsruhe. The data is processed according to the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) – one of the strictest by international standards.
STRATO is the hosting provider with the best price-performance ratio: as one of the largest hosting companies around the world, STRATO offers professional quality at an affordable price. Its products range from domains, email and homepage packages, online storage to servers. STRATO hosts four million domains and operates two certified data centers. STRATO is a company within the Deutsche Telekom AG.